Delivery & Assembly Info
Delivery: 2-5 working days*
- Free Flat-pack delivery for total cart above $100
- $6 Shipping fee for order below $100
- Enjoy Free Onsite Assembly for any Melody bundle purchased (UP $110)
- Assembly is not included for Flokk purchases
(More information click here)
* "Working Days" is defined as Monday to Saturday. Our team does not work on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The logistics team will be contacting you via phone to schedule a suitable delivery date. (Mon-Sat, 11am - 7pm. excluding Public Holidays).
- If they are unable to contact you via the phone number you provided, they will drop an email to you to schedule a date.
- No-lift access charges are $10 per table per floor.
- A re-delivery cost of SGD$50 will be charged to customers if the first delivery fails.
- The team will conduct the on-site assembly upon delivery only if you chose that option.
- If you have not purchased on-site assembly, your desk would be delivered as a flat-pack.
- If you wish to purchase an on-site assembly service, please drop us an email at least 2 working days before the scheduled delivery.
- Should you require on-site assembly Post-delivery, the charges will be as follows; $30 Transport and $60 On-site installation.
For Minidesk - Electric Height-Adjustable Desk
Do kindly note that the Control Box does not come with pre-drilled holes.
A power drill is highly recommended, if you do not possess one, on-site assembly is highly recommended.
If multiple locales are requested, an additional charge would be levied per every extra locale specified by the customer.
ITEMS THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ASSEMBLY:
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASSEMBLY:
- Hestia - Desktop Organiser
- Spark - Desk Lamp
- HÅG Capisco
**Note: Assembly does not include the disposal of old furniture.
Minidesk does not offer disposal services.
DISPOSAL SERVICES (BY LOGISTICS PARTNER)
Disposal services are offered by our logistics partner at a cost agreeable between both parties. (Subject to availability)
Customers are to inform our logistics partner about the disposal when scheduling for delivery date.
Minidesk will not be liable for damages/injuries arising from the disposal.
INSPECTING THE SHIPMENT FOR DAMAGE
The Minidesk team makes a thorough Quality Control check of every desk before it leaves our warehouse.
We are currently using a Logistics Partner to deliver the desk to your homes, hence there is always a possibility of damage during the delivery - which is beyond our control.
So to protect and save yourself from a logistical merry-go-round, DO NOT SIGN for a package before you inspect it.
First, inspect the box/packaging for obvious damage.
We then recommend that you insist on opening up the packaging to inspect for concealed damage.
Make sure all your items purchased including cables, accessories and User Manuals are all included.
- Once the driver leaves with the signed delivery order, it becomes the buyer’s responsibility should any physical damage be found or missing accessories occur thereafter.